Monday, June 15, 2009
I love Sydney!!!!!!!
June 15/6/09. I think that Sydney is OK now but it wasn't before. Well, I was a bit scared when I first arrived because I thought we would have a bad night.There was a bed but I still was scared because there were hardly any books that could comfort me plus there were no places in Sydney that I knew except Paramatta,Darling Harbour, and CBD.Now I know lots of other places like Randwick, Eastgardens, Burwood, Bondi, Coogee and Watson's Bay.I didn't have ANY friends or mates but when I went to school I got nearly everybody as my friend.My best friends at my school [which is Randwick Public School] are Eleanor,Yosra and Madelaine and I also have a friend called Sami.I don't think I can manage any more so I finish right here. Bye-Bye reader!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment