30Th of July 09
I got up early and I prepared breakfast and I packed all the lunch boxes for my family.
I prettily made up my face.
Because today, there was a English Class at Randwick TAFE. So after dropping Chae Yeon at her school, I went to English Class
I moved on my step joyfully toward to the Randwick TAFE way
When I went in English class room I found a new lady was sitting on the chair. I was thinking she looked like a Korean.
In break time, we talked for a little bit. I was so glad because she is Chinese and her family situation is quite similar to our family.
She is living near to my house between the 2Unit. She has one daughter who is 8 years old same as my daughter and goes to same school. Funnily her husband is also a researcher in UNSW University
I am so excited that we would be becoming good friends.
When I got along with my Chinese friend and her family who was in a similar situation in Tasmania, so I was so happy and we could talk and understand our feelings easily.
What a wonderful my new life in Sydney.
I have lived for 5 months, I already have got many friends here.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment